Penang: Iconic Temples and Penang Hills Half-Day Tour3 Reviews
Discover Penang's major attractions in just 4 hours with an informative, private guide. Explore George Town's sights, from the Buddhist temple, Kek Lok Si, to Penang Hilltop. Enjoy an included ride on the funicular train and convenient hotel transfers.
- Explore Penang's major attractions with a local guide in just half a day
- Ride the funicular train up Penang Hill for scenic views over George Town
- Choose between morning or afternoon time slot that suits your plan
- Enjoy included hotel pickup and drop-off in George Town and Batu Ferringhi
DescriptionStart off your half-day journey with a convenient hotel pickup and meet your private, English-speaking tour guide. Explore a beautiful Buddhist temple, Kek Lok Si, with its stunning architecture and sculptures. Take the funicular train ride to the top of Penang Hill and admire stunning landscapes over George Town from 833 meters (2,733 feet) above sea level. The next stop is the must-see, 7-story Pagoda of 10,000 Buddhas. Here you'll find bronze statues of Buddha, and a 36.57-meter (120-foot) tall bronze statue of Kuan Yin, the Goddess of Mercy. Let the local expert share with you the insights and meaning of each tier. After hopping around the city's major attractions, you will be dropped off right at your hotel lobby.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide and driver Penang Hill funicular train ride Roundtrip transfers from your hotel (in George Town or Batu Ferringhi) Hotel transfers outside George Town and Batu Ferringhi (available at extra cost) Gratuities (optional)
- Roundtrip transfers from your hotel are included in George Town and Batu Ferringhi
- For hotel pickup and drop-off outside of these areas, an extra charge of 50 Malaysian Ringgit applies per car each way (i.e. 100 Malaysian Ringgit per car for roundtrip transfers) to be paid in cash directly to the driver
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability