My Guide Website?
Penang: Wonderfood Museum 1-Day Entry Ticket
Delight in the captivating world of the Penang Wonderfood Museum where popular Malaysian dishes come to life in a giant format. Spend the day learning about a variety of cuisines and cooking methods.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Penang:If youʻre booking your trip to Penang last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ignite your taste buds while seeing giant replicas of popular Malaysian dishes
- Learn about local cooking traditions and eating habits at this food art museum
- Understand how multicultural influences have informed local food delicacies
- Explore three galleries full of interesting facts about Malaysian cuisine
- Delight in the life sized food replicas and take fun photos of your experience
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the fun and unique Penang Wonderfood Museum located inside Georgetown's 1940s colonial building. Discover Malaysian dishes brought to life through realistic and colorful replicas. Spend the day exploring the Wonderfood Museum exhibits of lifelike and original re-creations of popular Malaysian food delicacies. Created by the Museum owner using food replication techniques from Japan, this museum is sure to be like no other experience. Visit the three galleries in the Museum which include the Info Zone, the Wow Zone and the Educational Zone. Impress your friends with facts about Asian cuisine and cooking tips and learn how multicultural influences from India and China have shaped local recipes. Don’t forget your camera to take amusing selfies with the food art!
Includes1-day admission ticket to Wonderfood Museum Penang Child rate applicable for ages between 3 - 12 years old
- Museum open 9:00am - 6:00pm daily (including public holidays)