My Guide Website?
FullDay Pulau Penang Exploration with English Speaking Guide28 Reviews
Penang Heritage Group Trail gives you glimpse of a different parts of George Town, and highlights some of its most popular attractions such as The Top Penang, Clan Jetties, Batik Factory and so on ..
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Penang:If youʻre booking your trip to Penang last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- FullDay Pulau Penang Exploration with English Speaking Guide
- Private Penang City Tour with Kek Lok Si Temple
- Malaysia: eSIM Roaming Mobile Data Plan
- Penang: Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Discover Penang and its historical wonders.
- Learn Penang's history and culture during the tour.
- Witness harmony among various races.
- Take selfies around stunning temples of Penang.
- Visit THE TOP KOMTAR (Rainbow Skyway & Observation Deck).
DescriptionThe Batik factory, for starters, is a highlight of this Full Day Penang tour (SIC). Meet a professional local batik painter working at one of the island's first batik factories. Aside from Durian, Original Nutmeg juice is a hallmark of Penang fruit. Then, at Saanen Dairy Goat Farm, sample exquisite handcrafted goat's milk produced by a friendly Penang local family. Not only that, but tour four significant religious buildings in Malaysia that stand strongly on the same street line, as well as a display of more than 50 amazing murals of Old Penang Street Art. Then, Visit Floating Village on stills above the water, Clan of Jetties of Chinese settlement since 19th century and enjoy a visit at The Top Komtar, Rainbow Skywalk offers fabulous seamless views of Georgetown and incredible sunset spots.
IncludesHotel Pick Up & Drop Off Group Tour Air-conditioned vehicle Experienced English-Speaking Professional Guide Entrance Fee - THE TOP KOMTAR (Rainbow Glass Skyway & Observation Deck) Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is from Penang Island. This service can be arranged from mainland hotels for the additional cost of 100 Malaysian ringgit.