My Guide Website?
George Town: Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm Entry Ticket1 Reviews
Discover one of the largest butterfly garden in Malaysia with this ticket for the "Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm" in George Town. Be captivated by the magic of 15,000 free-flying butterflies.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Penang:If youʻre booking your trip to Penang last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- FullDay Pulau Penang Exploration with English Speaking Guide
- Private Penang City Tour with Kek Lok Si Temple
- Malaysia: eSIM Roaming Mobile Data Plan
- Penang: Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Expereince the magic of 15,000 free-roaming butterflies flitting above you
- Immerse yourself in a jungle of with over 200 species of tropical plants
- Awaken your curiosity about butterflies with scheduled educational talks
- Meet some reptiles and some surprise creatures over the course of your visit
- Enjoy the indoor conservatory which makes the park great for rainy days
DescriptionStep into nature's classroom with this ticket to the 'Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm' in George Town. Enjoy a day at a family-friendly discovery hub where where butterflies and insects are free to come out and play. Partake in a host of educational talks Enter a massive greenhouse where butterflies soar over lush tropical gardens. Spot a selection of reptiles like bearded dragons and a host of other small creatures. Try to see all 60 species of butterfly that call this enchanting space home. Head to the Natureland living outdoor gardens and The Cocoon indoor discovery center to uncover 150 species of fauna and more than 200 species of flora are being showcased. Engage with nature with scheduled nature learning activities and talks.
IncludesAdmission to the Entopia Butterfly Park Nature Learning Activities
- Malaysian Citizens ticket is only applicable for Malaysian. Attraction reserves the right to deny access if the incorrect ticket is purchased
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Nature learning activities are available at scheduled hours
- All learning activities are on a first-come, first-served basis
- Children aged 0-3 are free, Children aged 4-12 qualify for the children's ticket, and those aged 60 and over qualify for a senior ticket