My Guide Website?
Penang: The Top Komtar Observatory Admission Ticket6 Reviews
Visit the tallest building in the Penang where you can enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Penang:If youʻre booking your trip to Penang last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of walking on air 249 m above ground
- Watch the world go by below from the Observatory Deck
- Admire stunning seamless views of George Town and beyond
- Choose between 2 options to enjoy the rooftop view the way you like
DescriptionTake the chance now to visit the tallest building in Penang where you can enjoy the panoramic views of the city. First, experience one of the highlights of the tower at the Rainbow Skywalk which is located at Level 68 on the rooftop of Top Komtar Tower. Explore this fully open-air area which offers visitors the chance to enjoy the 360-degree view of the famous Pearl of the Orient- Penang Island and get the most Instagramable photos. Adrenaline seeker can experience the thrill of walking on air 816 feet above the sea level. Then, head down to level 65 where you can enter the air-conditioned Observatory Deck which also features a glass walkway that allows you to watch the world go by below. Complete the experience with a visit to the Avenue of Adventures including a few attractions including 7D discovery Motion Theater, Jurassic Research Centre, Ocean Explorer, and more.
IncludesAdmission to Rainbow Walk & Observatory Deck Admission to Avenue of Adventures (if option selected)
- Children with height above 90 cm and aged 0-11 will be priced as a child ticket
- Children below 90 cm in height can enter free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Operation hours of The Top Penang are: - Avenue of Adventures from 11 AM to 8 PM (Monday to Friday), 11 AM to 9 PM (Saturday to Sunday) - Rainbow Skywalk from 11 AM to 10 PM (Sunday to Thursday), 11 AM to 11 PM (Friday to Saturday) - Selected Public Holiday and School Holiday from 10 AM to 10 PM - Tech Dome operating hours are from 10 AM – 6 PM daily