My Guide Website?
George Town: Half-Day UNESCO World Heritage Sites Tour4 Reviews
Explore George Town's cultural highlights in just half a day with a private guide. Marvel at a city that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in its entirety. Find out what makes this modern metropolis so unique on a must-do tour for all city wanderers.
- Immerse yourself in the capital of Penang's heritage on this private tour
- See the most important cultural sites in this UNESCO World Heritage city
- Visit old Chinese temples and key attractions in just half a day
- Explore the city in private with an English-speaking guide and driver
- Choose between a morning or afternoon time slot, and enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off
DescriptionDiscover George Town's heritage sites on a half-day tour with included hotel pickup and drop-off in George Town or Batu Ferringhi. Get the most out of your exploration of this UNESCO World Heritage Site with a private, English-speaking guide. Begin your tour with hotel pickup, then head to the Khoo Kongsi, a Chinese clan house with stunning architecture, with your guide. Continue to be amazed as you visit Hock Teik Cheng Sin Temple and the oldest clan temple in town, Cheah Kongsi. Hear all the background stories and insights from your expert guide. Don't miss a visit to the Taoist Chinese temple, Yap Kongsi, and Ciji Temple. Enjoy the last highlight with a visit to Pinang Peranakan Mansion, a house museum dedicated to Penang's Peranakan heritage which once served as the residence and office of a 19th-century Chinese tycoon, Chung Keng Quee. After 4 hours full of history and cultural insights, you will be dropped off back at your hotel in George Town or Batu Ferringhi.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide and driver Roundtrip transfers from your hotel (in George Town or Batu Ferringhi) Gratuities (optional)
- Roundtrip transfers from your hotel are included in George Town and Batu Ferringhi
- For hotel pickup and drop-off outside of these areas, an extra charge of 50 Malaysian Ringgit applies per car each way (i.e. 100 Malaysian Ringgit per car for roundtrip transfers) to be paid in cash directly to the driver
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now